BioCare Bio-Acidophilus Forte is a unique high strength probiotic blend in capsule form.
Bio-Acidophilus Forte contains the unique LAB4 complex of probiotic bacteria. This complex consists of two proprietary strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus and two proprietary strains of Bifidobacteria bifidum.
LAB4 strains are human strain and acid-stable, and available only from BioCare. LAB4 has been tested extensively and has proven efficacy.
Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria bifidum are viable, beneficial intestinal bacteria that naturally exist together in the gastrointestinal tract. These organisms have been shown to colonise the human intestinal tract and help maintain the health of the digestive system.
Features of BioCare Bio Acidophilus Forte:
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria only available from BioCare;
- Human compatible adhesion strains that are bile and acid tolerant and dairy-free;
- Lactobacillus acidophilus may reduce the proliferation of yeast organisms and helps reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria by producing natural antibiotic substances on the intestinal wall;
- Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria bifidus may help to support blood lipid levels when used in conjunction with a low fat diet;
- Bifidobacteria bifidum helps to reduce colonisation of opportunistic organisms;
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria;
- Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms.
This is part of the Informed Sports Approved Product Range from BioCare.
Informed Sports Approved Range
The Informed-Sport programme allows athletes and those involved in sport to choose products that are rigorously tested, batch by batch, for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safer to use. BioCare® has tested four important supplements (One a Day Vitamins & Minerals, Glucosamine HCL, Vitamin C 1000 and Bio Acidophilus Forte) for these banned substances and have been accredited with the Informed-Sport Logo.