Suitable from aged 6 months plus
BioCare Children`s Strawberry Acidophilus provides lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium bifidum to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora.
Probiotic bacteria favourably alter the intestinal microflora balance, promote good digestion and boost immune function.
Lactobacilli and bifidobacteria maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora by producing organic compounds, such as lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and acetic acid.
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria.
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria and most of them are harmless. However, a favourable balance between the beneficial and the pathogenic bacteria must be kept to maintain a healthy system and its regular nature.
To help safeguard this balance, the use of capsules containing beneficial bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum is now an established practice.
Features of Strawberry Acidophilus Plus:
- Provides human compatible bacterial strains that are acid stable and bile tolerant;
- Provides lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium bifidum to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora;
- Ideal for children and the elderly;
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability and dairy free;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- For 6 months plus.
Also available in the BioCare Children`s range: