Optibac Probiotics for Travelling Abroad is a natural supplement ideal for your travels. It contains 4 well-researched strains of microorganisms which have been shown to survive at higher temperatures.
OptiBac Probiotics contains Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Saccharomyces boulardii, which have been tested to ensure survival through the stomach acids and bile salts to reach the intestines alive.
It is possible that consuming unfamiliar food and drink in foreign environments could disrupt the fragile balance of good and bad bacteria in the gut, which may lead to symptoms such as diarrhoea.
The particular strains in this blend have been scientifically proven to survive at higher temperatures, and the packaging makes it a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates than that of the UK.
OptiBac Probiotics formula For Travelling Abroad may be taken prior to, during and after travel abroad and you can make For Travelling Abroad a travel essential for far flung destinations such as Egypt, India and Thailand.
What’s more, For Travelling Abroad is also free from sugars and artificial colourings which may be found in other foods or drinks containing live cultures.
Choose For Travelling Abroad, as this natural supplement provides a shelf stable and cabin friendly formula of live cultures ideal for your travels.
Only strains that meet the following criteria are utilised in OptiBac formulations:-
- Number of live probiotics indicated is guaranteed until the Best Before date;
- Shelf stable – no need for refrigeration;
- Well-researched probiotic strains, such as Rosell-52, as opposed to generic acidophilus
- Ability to survive gastric acidity and bile salts during intestinal transit;
- All natural probiotic supplements - no added sugars, preservatives or sweeteners.