BioCare Celery seed contains two oils, one heavy and the other light, as well as a substance called apiol.
Native to the British Isles and found in moist places, celery seed has been in use for centuries from Central Europe to the East Indies and South America, for flavouring and for the health care properties it was thought to possess. Its first recorded use as food was in France in 1623.
Celery is rich in natural fatty acids & an array of other plant nutrients & antioxidants which have been attributed to its health-promoting properties. Also a source of alkaline elements, vitamins K, C, folate & potassium.
Recently, science has started to investigate the value of this herbal seed and its unique properties.
- High potency celery seed extract to support the body`s natural eliminative process
- Celery supports digestion and efficient kidney function
- Provides 500mg celery seed in a single capsule, in a highly concentrated 10:1 extract which is equivalent to 5 grams of celery seeds
- Easy to swallow capsules
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - Recyclable packaging
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- 30 days` supply at 1 per day
BioCare offer an extensive range of science-based nutritional supplements, including the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, fatty acids, probiotics and specialist combinations.
With over 30 years’ expertise in developing premium nutritional supplements, BioCare continue to provide the most effective and highest quality products to effectively meet the needs of every individual.