Best before date is 30th April 2018
Amino Plex has been formulated based on the work of Dr Joanna Budwig of Germany. It provides a synergistic blend of the sulphur amino acids together with lysine, which are particularly beneficial for the metabolism and utilisation of fatty acids, in particular linseed oil and GLA.
Sulphur is an important component of connective tissues, so this product may also be used to support skin, hair and nails.
Features of Amino Plex:
- Sulphur amino acids assist the metabolism of omega-3 fatty acids such as those found in linseed oil and fish oil;
- L-Methionine is an antioxidant and is required for several detoxification pathways;
- L-Cysteine is an antioxidant and aids enzyme and insulin production;
- L-Cystine chelates heavy metals and is required in the cell renewal process;
- L-Lysine is involved in carnitine synthesis which assists fat metabolism;
- Suitable for vegetarians.