Co Enzyme Q10 is an essential biochemical that plays an integral role in the production of ATP, the energy source for all body processes.
Liquid fat-soluble vitamins are absorbed efficiently and can be taken in much lower doses.
Nutrisorb CoQ10 can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk. The Vitasorb range is formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
Features of Nutrisorb CoQ10:
- CoQ10 facilitates the utilisation of oxygen by the heart muscle;
- CoQ10 has antioxidant properties at a cellular level;
- Limonene has potent antioxidant activity and helps stabilise polyunsaturated fatty acids;
- Limonene helps maintain cell membrane stability against oxidation;
- Detergent and surfactant free;
- Can be diluted in water and taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal or malabsorption difficulties;
- Ideal for those who have trouble swallowing capsules and tablets;
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals;
- Suitable for the elderly.