TERRANOVA Green Child Vitamin D3 400iu formulation for children ages 4-12 has been enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals.
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
SRB has one of nature`s highest concentrations of the vitamin E-related compounds tocopherols and tocotrienols, as well as B-vitamins, fibre, essential fatty acids, minerals and more than 100 different compounds possessing antioxidant activity (such as alpha lipoic acid [which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E], coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), carotenoids and the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase and catalase).
Spirulina plankton is one of nature`s richest sources of plant pigments (such as chlorophyll, carotenoids and phycocyanin) and highly digestible protein (typically more than 55%), as well as providing vitamins and minerals, fatty acids and other compounds vital to life (such as the powerful antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase [SOD]).
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.