Nutrisorb Manganese is a highly bio-available liquid formulation of this vital mineral. Manganese, like most minerals, is efficiently chelated to ascorbic acid (vitamin C) which has a high absorption rate so that lower levels of supplementation may be effective.
Nutrisorb liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or for those who have difficulty with swallowing tablets and capsules.
Features of Nutrisorb Manganese:
- Presented as manganese ascorbate for optimal absorption and bioavailability;
- Manganese is a component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD);
- Manganese is needed for the synthesis of structural cell proteins;
- Manganese stimulates glycogen storage in the liver;
- Manganese is a co-factor in many enzymes involved in growth, function of the nervous system, energy production and the health of the joints;
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system;
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals;
- Suitable for children from 6 months and for the elderly.
Drop Sizes + Number of Drops
|Bottle Size||Drop Size||Drops Per Daily Intake||Number Of Drops Per Bottle||Days Supply