Nutrisorb Zinc Plus Ascorbate is a highly bio-available liquid formulation of this vital mineral. Zinc, like most minerals, is efficiently chelated to ascorbic acid (vitamin C) which has a high absorption rate so that lower levels of supplementation may be effective.
Nutrisorb liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or for those who have difficulty with swallowing tablets and capsules.
Zinc occurs naturally in human and animal breast milk and fruits and vegetables.
Features of Nutrisorb Zinc Plus Ascorbate:
- Zinc is necessary for sense of taste and smell;
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity;
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes;
- Zinc is needed for healthy reproductive and immune systems, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth;
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver;
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system;
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals;
- Suitable for children from 3 months and for the elderly.
Drop Sizes + Number of Drops
|Bottle Size||Drop Size||Drops Per Daily Intake||Number Of Drops Per Bottle||Days Supply