BioCare`s Acetyl Carnitine amp; Alpha Lipoic Acid is a potent combination of these two useful ingredients, which play a role in energy metabolism.
Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful biological antioxidant and helps to recycle other antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E.
Both alpha lipoic acid and acetyl carnitine play a role in cellular energy metabolism and may help maintain the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
Features of Acetyl Carnitine And Alpha Lipoic Acid:
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is an amino acid which may have a role in maintaining cognitive, energy and muscle function;
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is the preferred, highly bioavailable form of carnitine;
- Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant which helps to recycle other dietary antioxidants;
- Alpha lipoic acid may help support the liver and blood sugar;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
BioCare offer an extensive range of science-based nutritional supplements, including the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, fatty acids, probiotics and specialist combinations.
With over 30 years’ expertise in developing premium nutritional supplements, BioCare continue to provide the most effective and highest quality products to effectively meet the needs of every individual.