BioCare`s Acetyl Carnitine amp; Alpha Lipoic Acid is a potent combination of these two useful ingredients, which play a role in energy metabolism.
Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful biological antioxidant and helps to recycle other antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E.
Both alpha lipoic acid and acetyl carnitine play a role in cellular energy metabolism and may help maintain the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
Features of Acetyl Carnitine And Alpha Lipoic Acid:
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is an amino acid which may have a role in maintaining cognitive, energy and muscle function;
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is the preferred, highly bioavailable form of carnitine;
- Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant which helps to recycle other dietary antioxidants;
- Alpha lipoic acid may help support the liver and blood sugar;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Institute Of Optimum Nutrition Awards
The Institute Of Optimum Nutrition awards are designed to celebrate and reward the very best within the industry, and to mark the 25th anniversary of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, the awards were presented at `The Nutritional Needs of Mankind` conference.
Award winning BioCare:
BioCare: Practitioner Company of the Year 2009