The surface lining of the vagina contains a vast population of microflora - this is a friendly bacteria including Lactobacillus acidophilus, which act as the main defence in maintaining the vagina in its natural healthy state.
BioCare Intrafresh is made from a combination of Lacobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus gasseri, garlic and rose oil in a wax pessary to help maintain normal vaginal freshness. As it dissolves on the vaginal surface, the wax absorbs and retains moisture so it gently and slowly lubricates and moistens.
Features of Intrafresh:
- Intrafresh is a pessary containing an active strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus;
- Intrafresh can help to support levels of beneficial vaginal bacteria;
- Intrafresh contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus gasseri, garlic and rose oil in a soluble wax to ensure stability and to allow uniform dispersion on the vaginal walls to help moisturise for freshness;
- Intrafresh provides a delicate natural fragance of rose absolute;
- Intrafresh is safe and convenient to use;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans;
- NB: Intrafresh may be stored at room temperature for one week, but should be kept away from heat or direct sunlight. For longer periods, keep refrigerated. INTRAFRESH IS NOT A CONTRACEPTIVE;
BioCare offer an extensive range of science-based nutritional supplements, including the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, fatty acids, probiotics and specialist combinations.
With over 30 years’ expertise in developing premium nutritional supplements, BioCare continue to provide the most effective and highest quality products to effectively meet the needs of every individual.