Bare Biology Action Heroes Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil for Kids ensures even the fussiest of eaters get enough key nutrients.
When it comes to `brain food`, Omega 3 is the original superfood, and in order for children to benefit from an Omega 3 supplement, it must contain enough DHA (crucial for brain and eye development) and EPA.
With no fishy aftertaste and a handy syringe to give children the perfect dose, Action Heroes comes in its natural triglyceride form, making it easier for the body to absorb.
- A brilliant brain food that`s great for little eyes & bodies
- Each 1ml serving contains 500mg DHA + 130mg EPA (handy serving syringe inside the box)
- 5* IFOS rated for purity, freshness, & strength
- Natural Sicilian lemon flavour great in smoothies & salad dressings
- Sustainably sourced wild sardine & anchovy
Bare Biology began in 2012 when Melanie Lawson couldn`t find a quality fish oil supplement to suit her needs. This led her to create her own pure, fresh fish oil supplements with high amounts of EPA and DHA, no additives or fillers and no unnecessary ingredients.
Bare Biology source their fish oil from Norwegian fisheries and manufacturers certified by both Friends of The Sea and the Marin Trust. They never use farmed fish, only small wild fish which contain fewer heavy metals and other pollutants. They publish the IFOS independent test results for every batch, so you can be assured of their freshness and safety.