Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Capsules may be the most powerful omega 3 product for pregnancy on the market with 560mg of DHA per capsule. Welcome to the most important journey of your life.
Motherhood is a beautiful, scary, life-changing experience during which you need to take great care of yourself and your growing baby. A healthy diet is vital and including oily fish is critical as it contains DHA, a building block of our brains and eyes. Just one Mums & Bumps capsule a day gives you 560mg of DHA, more than a whole tin of sardines, and will support you at every stage from pre-conception, to pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Every single batch is independently certified by the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) using the strictest purity and quality criteria, giving you a guarantee that these capsules are pure and powerful as they contain no heavy metals or other contaminants.
- Perfect for pre-conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Highest available concentration of 560mg DHA balanced with 40mg EPA per capsule.
- DHA contributes to normal brain and eye development in the foetus and breastfed infants.
- Fish gelatin capsules.
- Does not contain vitamin A (unlike cod liver oil).
- Natural triglyceride form for optimum absorbency.
- Each batch is independently certified and awarded a 5 star rating for purity, freshness and strength by the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS).
- Fully published certificates for every batch.
- Always sustainably and responsibly fished. Made from wild sardine, anchovy and mackerel from clean waters.
Bare Biology began in 2012 when Melanie Lawson couldn`t find a quality fish oil supplement to suit her needs. This led her to create her own pure, fresh fish oil supplements with high amounts of EPA and DHA, no additives or fillers and no unnecessary ingredients.
Bare Biology source their fish oil from Norwegian fisheries and manufacturers certified by both Friends of The Sea and the Marin Trust. They never use farmed fish, only small wild fish which contain fewer heavy metals and other pollutants. They publish the IFOS independent test results for every batch, so you can be assured of their freshness and safety.