Green People Gentle Cleanse & Make-Up Remover is a 2-in-1 alcohol-free natural cleanser and make-up remover for all skin types.
The Gentle Cleanse & Make-Up Remover is made with organic aloe vera, calendula, shea butter, squalane from olive, jojoba and rose geranium. Suitable for those who may be prone to skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Organic cleansing cream to gently remove eye make-up including waterproof mascara.
- Jojoba and Shea butter lift away impurities, leaving skin soft and nourished.
- Squalane from Olive and Jojoba esters balance moisture levels.
- Calendula and Rosemary reduce redness and protect skin.
- Scented with Rose Geranium, a versatile essential oil which firms, purifies and balances sebum.
- 91% certified organic ingredients.
Green People’s natural and organic Gentle Cleanse & Make-Up Remover is made without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs to bring you the purest organic cleanser that nature can offer.
The plastics and all of the packaging materials that Green People use are checked, assessed and approved by Soil Association, Organic Food Federation and EcoCert, each of whom have very strict standards on the environmental impact of cosmetics and their packaging. All Green People plastic packaging is made of either PP or PE plastics, both of which are 100% recyclable. Modern recycling processes mean that both of these can be recycled many times, not just the once.