Green People Nurture Body Lotion is a nourishing organic hand and body lotion to feed thirsty skin. A nutritive moisturiser free from alcohol to soothe chapped hands and dry skin.
The Nurture Body Lotion is made with organic perilla, aloe vera, evening primrose, squalane from olive, shea butter and bergamot. Suitable for those who may be prone to skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Nourishing, alcohol-free and non-greasy lotion for super soft skin.
- Soothing and moisture boosting to promote elasticity for dry skin.
- Squalane from Olive and Jojoba esters rehydrate and rebalance.
- Perilla oil and Evening Primrose are rich in Omega fatty acids to soothe sensitive skin.
- Enriched with a beautiful exotic scent of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and Mandarin.
- 91% certified organic ingredients.
Green People’s natural and organic Nurture Body Lotion is made without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs to bring you the purest organic body lotion that nature can offer.
The plastics and all of the packaging materials that Green People use are checked, assessed and approved by Soil Association, Organic Food Federation and EcoCert, each of whom have very strict standards on the environmental impact of cosmetics and their packaging. All Green People plastic packaging is made of either PP or PE plastics, both of which are 100% recyclable. Modern recycling processes mean that both of these can be recycled many times, not just the once.