Green People Certified Organic Self Tan Lotion is a natural, sweet-smelling self tan lotion. Get a healthy glow within 3 hours.
This Certified Organic Self Tan Lotion is made with organic aloe vera, DHA, rosehip, sandalwood, vetivert and geranium. Suitable for those who may be prone to skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Please note - this product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn.
- Achieve a healthy, natural-looking tan without harmful sun exposure.
- Made with natural DHA which causes a chemical reaction with amino acids in the surface cells of the skin (dead skin cells) producing a darkening effect in less than 3 hours.
- Easy to apply, streak-free formula.
- Quick-drying and non-greasy leaving skin soft and supple.
- Lightly scented with pure, organic essential oils.
- Made with 89% certified organic ingredients.
Green People’s natural and organic Self Tan Lotion is made without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs to bring you the purest organic fake tan that nature can offer.
The plastics and all of the packaging materials that Green People use are checked, assessed and approved by Soil Association, Organic Food Federation and EcoCert, each of whom have very strict standards on the environmental impact of cosmetics and their packaging. All Green People plastic packaging is made of either PP or PE plastics, both of which are 100% recyclable. Modern recycling processes mean that both of these can be recycled many times, not just the once.