Green People Sensitive Scent-Free Hand & Body Lotion is a nutritive moisturiser free from alcohol to soothe chapped hands and dry skin. Made without essential oils for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and alcohol-free lotion to nourish sensitive skin.
- Squalane from Olive and Jojoba esters provide rehydration and moisture relief for thirsty skin.
- Soothing and moisture boosting, yet non-greasy to promote elasticity for dry skin.
- Evening Primrose and Perilla oil are rich in Omega fatty acids to soothe sensitive skin.
- 91% certified organic ingredients.
This Sensitive Scent-Free Hand & Body Lotion is made with organic perilla, evening primrose, aloe vera, marshmallow and shea butter. Suitable for those who may be prone to skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Green People’s organic Sensitive Scent-Free Hand & Body Lotion is made without gluten, SLS/SLES, parabens, MI, MCI, triclosan, phthalates, lanolin, propylene glycol, alcohol denat., harsh foaming agents, pore-blocking aluminium, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances and colourants, PABA-sunscreen, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, ethoxylated ingredients, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-donors, EDTA, octyl methoxycinnamate, camphor-derived UV filters, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs to bring you the purest organic scent-free body lotion that nature can offer.
The plastics and all of the packaging materials that Green People use are checked, assessed and approved by Soil Association, Organic Food Federation and EcoCert, each of whom have very strict standards on the environmental impact of cosmetics and their packaging. All Green People plastic packaging is made of either PP or PE plastics, both of which are 100% recyclable. Modern recycling processes mean that both of these can be recycled many times, not just the once.