Viridian Astaxanthin is sourced from freshwater microalgae cultivated with pristine water from the Himalayas. It is grown in an ideal climate to minimise environmental impact. There is no artificial heating or cooling, just natural sunlight to allow the microalgae to flourish.
This carotenoid is a lipid-soluble pigment and red in colour. The vivid red of Astaxanthin is produced by the microalgae as a protective reaction to UV light.
- Vegan Astaxanthin in vegetable capsules
- Formulated in a base of marigold flower, naturally rich in the carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin
- 100% active ingredients with no fillers, binders or nasties
- GMO-free and Palm Oil-free
- Cruelty-free and Ethically made
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
The Viridian Nutrition range consists of award-winning vegetarian and vegan vitamins, minerals, herbs, nutritional oils, speciality supplements, tinctures and balms all formulated to be healthful, efficacious and pure.