If you need to add antioxidant protection to your daily life, this supplement may be the one for you. It contains all of the major antioxidant vitamins and minerals, plus Co-enzyme Q10. As you get older, CoQ10 is synthesised less by the body, so your needs increase with age.
What do Antioxidant nutrients do?
- They may help to promote a healthy immune system;
- They may help in the formation of blood, bones and teeth;
- They may help support healthy skin and vision;
- CoQ10 is needed for cell energy release in human tissue;
Why might you choose to take extra antioxidant vitamins and minerals?
- If you smoke or drink alcohol;
- If you have a busy and hectic lifestyle;
- If you travel (especially fly) regularly;
- If your work involves using a computer;
- If your diet is low in fresh fruit and vegetables;
This product can be used in conjunction with one of our regular multivitamin and mineral formulae to elevate levels of antioxidant nutrients during acute needs, or to help build up levels at the start of a treatment programme.
Why Nature`s Own?
Nature`s Own Anti Oxidant CoQ10 Plus supplement provides nutrients in a Food State, which means they will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories, who found that they:
- Are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- Do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- Have no known allergic reactions;
- Are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
This product also contains natural bioflavonoids that support and enhance the function of the vitamin C in the product.
Nature’s Own was founded in 1980 by two idealists who strived for better forms of nutrition out of a genuine desire to help the wellbeing of the nation. They pioneered the unique Food State™ and Wholefood forms of nutrition which offer better absorption, retention, and utilisation of nutrients than conventional supplements. Their products are grounded in science and supported by research and peer-reviewed studies.
Nature’s Own is a brand name of Cytoplan, wholly owned by a charitable foundation. The AIM Foundation is concerned with nutrition and health projects all over the world, as well as helping those less able to help themselves in various communities in the UK. They also provide funding to a selection of charities, including The Wave Trust, The Children’s Society and The Lighthouse Group.