What is Wholefood Calcium?
Wholefood Calcium is a natural, multi-mineral seaweed product, harvested from the Atlantic seabed off Ireland`s southwest coast. It is an organic, wholefood product, with no additives.
The seaweed that produces the Wholefood Calcium is called Lithothamnium Calcareum. This is a small, red seaweed, composed of a wide variety of calcium, magnesium, boron and zinc.
The waters from which this seaweed is harvested are some of the cleanest and purest in the world, and hence there is no risk of heavy metals or pollutants.
Wholefood Calcium carries Organic Trust Certification and is, we believe, the only organic wholefood calcium product you will find on the market. Moreover, each capsule yields 200mg elemental organic calcium.
The benefits of Wholefood Calcium:
- The first wholefood organic calcium product;
- High levels or organic calcium in a highly bioavailable form;
- Economical to use;
- Contains other naturally-occurring trace minerals;
- No known allergic reactions;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans;
- Easily digested and used by our bodies, with none of the risks of inorganic calcium salts;