Please read these instructions carefully before use as they are to ensure your safety.
- Place half a cup of water inside the microwave whilst heating to assist rehydration.
- Be careful when removing the cup of water as it may be very hot.
- Place the body warmer onto a non-metallic plate and place inside the microwave oven, making sure the filling inside the body warmer is evenly distributed (this helps avoid hot spots occurring during heating).
- Make sure the turntable is able to rotate freely and is clean and free of grease or anything which could cause burning.
- In the event of overheating, allow to return to room temperature and inspect all seams and condition of the body warmer. Do not use if damaged.
- Once heated allow to stand for 30 seconds before use.
How to use warm:
Heat for 1 minute then carefully touch test. Continue to heat in increments of 10 seconds until desired temperature is reached, up to a maximum of 2 minutes for 500-750 watt microwaves and a maximum of 1½ minutes for 800-1000 watt microwaves.
How to use as a cooling compress:
Remove outer packaging and place the body wrap in a plastic bag in the freezer for at least 3 hours.