Chlorella is a super food and is a fibrous material which may help support and maintain healthy digestion and overall digestive track health. Useful for people whose diet may be deficient in green vegetables or fruit.
Chlorella is a natural microscopic plant containing over 20 vitamins and minerals, 65% protein and is abundant in essential micronutrients and RNA/ DNA nucleic acids. It is nature’s richest source of Chlorophyll. As such, it has powerful cleansing and detoxifying properties.
The detoxification capability of Chlorella is due to its incredibly high content of chlorophyll and its ‘cracked’ cell walls. They have the uncanny ability to ‘grab onto’ unwanted materials, pollutants and some heavy metal residues and help support the body in the detoxification process.
Higher Nature Chlorella cleans and detoxifies the body on many levels:
- Helps support the body in cleansing and flushing out stored waste and pollutants
- Supports and Aids the liver
- Acts as an internal deodorant, refreshing the bowel and breath and helping to reduce body odour
- Chlorella contains enzymes such as chlorophyllase and pepsin, which are two digestive enzymes. Enzymes perform a number of important functions in the body.
- Chlorella is alkaline and helps support the balance your body`s pH
- Chlorella can help support and maintain normal blood sugar and blood pressure