Together Health created this unique, one-a-day capsule specifically for men, bringing you a complete vitamin and mineral formulation to support your lifestyle - no matter how much you’re juggling. It’s packed with 22 essential nutrients to give you ultimate nutritional support, every day.
This Men`s Multi is made from foods, ocean sourced and plant-based ingredients. Our bodies absorb vitamins and minerals far better as part of a complete complex, while still staying gentle to the stomach.
All of Together Health’s whole food ingredients come to you in their raw and complete form. Using carefully-controlled, low-heat conditions, they preserve all the naturally occurring co-nutrients like live enzymes, phytonutrients, amino acids, trace minerals and other bioactive co-factors. Also included are nutrients extracted directly from natural sources. This is to make sure they remain in forms your body can easily recognise.
- Specially developed for the unique needs of men
- Highly absorbed wholefood vitamins & minerals
- Higher levels of B vitamins, zinc and selenium
- Naturally occurring enzymes, flavonoids, amino acids, lipids, trace minerals & other bioactive co-nutrients
- Never any artificial additives or processing aids
- Made with simple chemical-free processes
- Easy to take
- Plastic-free & compostable packaging
- Certified vegan & cruelty-free
- Gentle on the stomach
- Free from pesticides
- Free from Wheat; Soya; Gluten; Dairy; GM ingredients
- Manufactured to ISO / GMP / BRC accreditation
Together was created out of a love for clean and effective nutrition, transparent sourcing, minimal environmental impact and helping others be well. They are family and friends owned, allowing them to look beyond the commercial and instead at what is best for their customers.
Together’s packaging is made in Britain, completely plastic-free, made from renewable resources and is home compostable. They are certified Carbon Neutral. Together also support Vitamin Angels UK – a charity that provides nutritional support to deprived mothers and children in hard-to-reach communities throughout the UK and around the world.